Best Practices

Tim Brannon.png

Looking Back: From Dreaming Farm Boy to Equipment Dealer

A Look Back on Farm Equipment History with: Tim Brannon, Owner, B&G Equipment, Paris, Tenn.
This toddler started in the sandbox pushing toy tractors around in my first “farming” enterprise. The toy tractors would later turn into real ones and all through school days the library had a well-worn path to the magazine section.
Read More
Bill-Fogarty-framed-1.jpg
Best of Fogarty

Some of the best

Random reflections on several high spots and classy people.
This may get me in trouble for who and what I'm leaving out. But I want to share a few recollections with readers and talk about some important things that happened and people I met over the years - though I may not have recognized their significance at the time.
Read More

Leveraging Barcodes for Efficiency and Accuracy

If you're not already using barcodes in your dealership, Brian Lewis of e-Emphasys explains how and why you should
These machine-readable visual codes come in a variety of styles that can be applied in ag equipment dealerships to drive efficiencies, reduce errors and avoid missing inventory.
Read More

What to Expect When Centralizing Used Equipment Pricing

Having a pricing team can benefit used equipment sales. Cory Ziegler of Midwest Machinery offered the benefits of his experience at the 2023 Dealership Minds Summit
Midwest Machinery's Cory Ziegler is part of the dealership’s 2.5-person centralized pricing team. He shared his experiences and tips during his presentation at the 2023 Dealership Minds Summit.
Read More
Tom Janson.jpg

Looking Back: GMO, Autosteer Forever Changed Our Business

A Look Back on Farm Equipment History with: Tom Janson, Janson Equipment, Reese, Breckenridge and Charlotte, Michigan
Fifty years ago, success depended on product, availability and location. These are all still very important. However, today the human resources a dealership has, how they are empowered, how they are rewarded, and the level of commitment to customer satisfaction is the key.
Read More

Top Articles

Current Issue

View More

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings