Dealer Modernization

Mayfield

Whayne Supply Co. Renovates to Highlight 'Ag Stores'

Whayne Supply Co., a Caterpillar, AGCO and Claas dealer that has been in business for 104 years recently underwent a facility and brand renovation. “We’re a Caterpillar dealer; we serve construction, mining, power systems and many other markets. Ag was getting lost in our facilities,” says Richard Scott, vice president and general manager of Whayne Supply.
Read More
Opener_Dealer-Modernization_FE_0416.jpg

Counting Steps for Increased Efficiency

PrairieLand Partners’ new facility in McPherson, Kan., was designed to improve workflow and customer interaction, while keeping future growth in mind.
A company-wide initiative to upgrade its 9 stores is the force behind PrairieLand Partner’s new facility in McPherson, Kan. The 84,000 square foot facility plus a mezzanine was designed with a “blank slate” approach, literally counting steps to build efficiencies and improve customer service.
Read More
McFarlane_James_D.png

McFarlanes’ is Back & Bigger Than Ever

Upon driving up to the front of the new McFarlanes’ facility in Sauk City, Wis., I double-checked my GPS to make sure we hadn’t made a mistake. Expecting to see an average-sized dealership with some signage and maybe a few machines on display, I instead fixated my eyes on what could’ve been assumed to be an NFL practice facility or indoor theme park had I not known better.
Read More

Top Articles

Current Issue

View More

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings