Manufacturer & Dealer Issues

Record Crowd Gathers to Analyze Proven Business Blueprints at 2017 Precision Farming Dealer Summit

Following a highly successful, first-ever Precision Farming Dealer Summit last year, the encore 2017 Summit once again attracted a sold out crowd of diverse dealers to network, learn and share ideas for improving the success and profitability of their precision farming business.
Read More
Greates-Mistakes-Leo-Johnson.png

My Greatest Mistake: Leo Johnson

President, Johnson Tractor Inc. (2012 Dealership of the Year)
“The fact that I’ve been in the same farm equipment dealership for 38 years may not equate to success as much as stamina. I’ve certainly had some measurable success over the years as well as some well-intended mistakes. Hindsight is 20/20, so looking back at the mistakes is easy.
Read More

SIMA 2017 to Feature Two New Events Including ‘Dealer Day-Ting’

Five months away from the first day of the exhibition (Feb. 28 – Mar. 2, 2017 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre), SIMA continues to aim to be useful, offering its visitors and exhibitors two major events.
Five months away from the first day of the exhibition (Feb. 28 – Mar. 2, 2017 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre), SIMA continues to aim to be useful, offering its visitors and exhibitors two major events.
Read More
Kanicki

Dealer-Manufacturer Issues Move to the Back Burner

It wasn’t too awfully long ago when we surveyed farm equipment dealers about their biggest concerns, inevitably issues with their manufacturers would be ranked among their most concerning dilemmas. From dealer purity and succession planning to industry consolidation, many dealers were angry or fearful about their manufacturers tactics and plans to give their business to another dealer. They more readily made their feeling known a few years back.
Read More

Top Articles

Current Issue

View More

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings