Take a few moments to look over the photos from a day-in-the-life with all of the Birkey's staff interviewed for the Dealership Minds Special Report.
Click on the links below to read about a day-in-the-life with the following Birkey's team members:
- President, CEO & Chairman Ron Birkey
- General Store Manager Mike Carley
- Store Parts Manager Todd Lippens
- Ag Division Manager Mark Foster
- CFO & Treasurer Mike Hedge
- Precision Farming Specialist Darin Kennelly
- Parts Assets Manager Mike Robling
- Human Resources Manager Jaime Smith
- Marketing Manager Quint Campbell
- Store Service Manager Craig Greenwood
- Parts & Service Operations Manager Phil Fayhee
Plus, check out these extras:
In the mid-1980s, the Case Construction Equipment division was losing a dealer in Champaign, Ill. To fill the gap, Case asked Birkey's Farm Store to pick up the region's sales contract.
If your business causes you to toss and turn on occasion, you're no diffirent than the Birkey's Farm Store managers. Here are thier biggests causes of insomnia.
Page through photos from a day-in-the-life with all of the Birkey's staff interviewed for the Dealership Minds Special Report.
Originally printed in the August/September 2007 Issue of Farm Equipment.