Here’s a list of the most popular items on Farm-Equipment.com from the past month:
- John Deere Explains Details of Rejected Agreement on Employee Website
- Over 80% of Deere Dealers Report Lost Revenue Due to Strike
- What Do John Deere Dealers Say About the Strike?
- Deere, UAW Reach 3rd Tentative Deal
- Survey Shows Year-End Reality for Farmers, Dealers
- John Deere & UAW Announce Second Tentative Labor Agreement
- UAW John Deere Workers Reject Second Agreement
- John Deere UAW Members Ratify Deere's Third Tentative Agreement
- Deere Dealers AgriVision Equipment Group, PrairieLand Partners Enter Joint Venture
- Compare & Contrast — Making the Case for Tires vs. Tracks
Are you subscribed to receive Farm Equipment eWatch Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Farm Equipment magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.