With the future needs and expectations of our customers and employees top of mind, AgriVision Equipment Group (2020 Dealership of the Year) and PrairieLand Partners (2014 Dealership of the Year) are entering into a joint venture effective Jan. 3, 2022, pending Deere & Company approval. By joining forces, we combine the resources of two innovative organizations with complementary cultures, goals and a shared vision for the future.
Both AgriVision Equipment and PrairieLand Partners will continue to operate under their current brands and customers will continue to work with the same people at their local dealerships. PrairieLand operates 15 dealerships in central and southeast Kansas. AgriVision has 17 stores in southwest and south-central Iowa, northwest Missouri and southeast Nebraska. Both are Deere dealers.
This joint venture is designed to deliver the same great experience plus more opportunities for success both for our customers and our employees. We are excited to provide our customers the following service enhancements as a result of this joint venture:
- Ability to research and leverage new products, technologies and services to maximize your return on these investments.
- Expanded opportunity to provide timely, innovative solutions including superior service, more product experts, best practices from a larger combined geography, and additional seasonal support when you need it most.
- Optimum availability of parts and inventory along with the expertise to back them up.
By joining two successful companies, we will be able to deliver:
- The ability to leverage new John Deere technology and products sooner.
- Opportunities to advance research and development e.g., limited production builds and field plots.
- Dedicated teams that support customers’ increased technology use and equipment optimization needs.
- Progressive and timely training for our employees and customers to succeed in their jobs and in their operations.
- Experienced leadership with a vision for the future and a commitment to our customers and employees.
As a result of the joint venture, the following leadership changes will occur:
- Jeremy Ostrander (current CEO of AgriVision Equipment) will serve as CEO of the combined company.
- Darrell Pankratz (current CEO of PrairieLand Partners) will be Chairman of the Board.
- Two newly appointed general managers, Steve Kaufman as General Manager of PrairieLand Partners and Steve Mead as General Manager of AgriVision Equipment, will serve respective geographics.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We are embarking on this joint venture with the best interests of our customers and employees top of mind. This joint venture will be guided by our shared values of integrity, innovation and servant leadership to propel our collective future success. Throughout this process, we will provide transparent communication.
Dealers on the Move is brought to you by Pinion.
Get ready for growth! Take a deep dive into financials, project ahead, benchmark against the industry, and get tools to make sound decisions that strengthen your operations and position your dealership for long-term success.