Here’s a list of the most popular items on Farm-Equipment.com from the past month:
- Brandt Tractor Ltd. to Acquire Cervus Equipment Corp. for $19.50 Per Share in Cash
- AGCO CEO Says Dealers Need To 'Earn' the Fendt Franchise
- Why Did International Harvester Break Up?
- Butler Machinery Co. Announces Expansion In Two States
- How Millennial Customers' Expectations are Influencing Dealership Consolidation
- Precision Planting Agrees To Acquire Headsight Business
- Case IH to Move Header Production in Iowa Outside the U.S.
- CLAAS Opens Program for 2022 Orders with Incentives to Help Manage Supply Chain Disruptions
- Timeline of Ag Equipment ‘Firsts’
- John Deere Acquires Bear Flag Robotics to Accelerate Autonomous Technology
Are you subscribed to receive Farm Equipment eWatch Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Farm Equipment magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.