During the recent "Skid Steer Revolution" small platform skid steer launch event held March 6 – 8, 2012 in Savannah, JCB recognized several North American dealerships as "Dealers of Excellence." In addition, JCB recognized three dealerships for their outstanding achievements during 2011.
JCB determines the recipients of its North American Dealer of Excellence awards based on the following criteria: market share; retail performance vs. goal; parts SOE; parts sales improvement; sales and service training; and dealer development and re-branding. Each of the six top-performing dealerships was named a "Dealer of Excellence."
Recipients of JCB’s 2011 "Dealer of Excellence" Awards include:
- Liftech JCB (Syracuse, NY; Lancaster, NY; Rochester, NY; Vestal, NY; Schenectady, NY; Burlington, VT and Bloomfield, CT)
- YES JCB (Milwaukee, WI and Madison, WI)
- Walsh JCB (Prospect, PA and Ebensburg, PA)
- JCB of Georgia (Pooler, GA; Kennesaw, GA and Augusta, GA)
- Harvey and Company (St. John’s, NL, Canada and Corner Brook, NL, Canada)
- Earthborne (Warrington, PA)
In addition to presenting the Dealer of Excellence awards, JCB also recognized the following dealerships for their outstanding achievements:
- AES JCB, Best Agricultural Dealer (Sabina, OH and Shreve, OH)
- Dougherty JCB, Most Improved Dealer (Greenville, SC; Charleston, SC; Columbia; SC; Raleigh, NC; Greenville, NC and Greensboro, NC)
- Northland JCB, Best New Dealer (Wilmington, MA; Shrewsbury, MA; Stoughton, MA; Lewiston, ME and Concord, NH)
Van Clarkson, vice president of sales for JCB North America says these awards demonstrate how vital the company's dealers are to its overall success. "Our JCB dealers are such an important piece of our business and are the best at what they do," Clarkson says. "It’s exciting to see them achieve such high levels of growth and success during 2011. With the recent launch of the full line of revolutionary JCB skid steers, we look forward to even greater success from our dealers in 2012."
For more information about JCB's industry-leading equipment for the construction, agriculture, industrial and waste/recycling markets, to find a dealer near you, or to find out how to become a JCB dealer, call JCB’s North American Headquarters in Savannah at (912) 447-2000 or visit http://www.jcbna.com.