SAVANNAH, Ga., June 24, 2013 — During the JCB Global Dealer Conference held in the UK, JCB recognized several North American dealerships for outstanding performance with their annual “Dealer of Excellence” Awards. In addition, JCB presented two dealerships with superlative awards recognizing their exceptional achievements during 2012.
The company named Groth JCB of Wanamingo and Manzeppa, Minn. As its “Best Agricultural Dealer.”
JCB determines the recipients of its North American Dealer of Excellence awards based on the following criteria: market share; retail performance vs. goal; parts SOE; parts sales improvement; sales and service training; and dealer development and re-branding.
Recipients of JCB’s 2012 “DEALER OF EXCELLENCE AWARD” include:
- AES JCB (Sabina,OH; Shreve, OH)
- JCB of Arkansas (Little Rock, AR; Springdale, AR; Russellville, AR; Van Buren, AR)
- Northland JCB (Wilmington, MA; Stoughton, MA; Lewiston, ME and Concord, NH)
- Mackinnon JCB (Orlando, FL; Tampa, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Tifton, GA)
- Sievers JCB (Hamel, IL; Greenfield, IL; Hillsboro, IL; Auburn, IL; Carlinville, IL)
- YES JCB (Milwaukee, WI and Madison, WI)
- JCB of Chicago (Arlington Heights, IL; Lemont, IL; Cherry Valley, IL)
- Walsh JCB (Prospect, PA; Lilly, PA)
- JCB of Alberta (Edmonton, AB; Red Deer, AB; Fort Mcmurray, AB; Calgary, AB)
- Adobe JCB (Houston, TX; Beaumont, TX)
In addition to presenting the Dealer of Excellence awards, superlative awards were given to the following dealerships for their outstanding achievements:
- Groth JCB (Wanamingo, MN; Manzeppa, MN) - Best Agricultural Dealer
- JCB of South Florida (Boynton Beach, FL; Ft. Pierce, FL) - Best New Dealer
Van Clarkson, vice president of sales for JCB North America says these awards demonstrate how vital the company’s dealers are to its overall success. “The Dealer of Excellence Award is a way for JCB to celebrate dealers who embody all of the elements that make up a successful business,” Clarkson says. “JCB would not be able to successfully grow without the continued hard work of our dealer network and this a way for us to recognize their achievements.”
JCB, the world’s second largest construction equipment brand, has 22 plants on four continents: 11 in the UK, six in India and others in Brazil, the USA, China, Germany, France and employs more than 10,000 people worldwide.
It is privately owned by the Bamford family and Chairman, Sir Anthony Bamford, has been at the helm of the company since 1975. The company officially marked its 65th anniversary on June 21st, 2011, the 95th anniversary of the birth of company founder Joseph Cyril Bamford. For more information, please visit www.jcb.com.