SAVANNAH, Ga. — More than 120 agricultural equipment dealer sales personnel from the U.S. and Canada recently came to JCB’s North American headquarters in Savannah for a training event and awards dinner. During the dinner, JCB recognized its top-performing ag sales personnel.
“JCB experienced its best year in North America in 2014,” said Dan Schmidt, JCB North America’s vice president of Agriculture. “The hard work and diligence that our ag dealers and their sales personnel exhibit every day made that achievement possible. We’re very pleased to recognize those individuals who have taken their sales efforts to the next level in a given year.”
JCB’s top-performing agricultural dealer sales personnel in 2014 measured by unit volume sales include:
- Ted Mallard, AES JCB, Sabina, Ohio
- Phylip Bosse, Bosse JCB, Montmagny, Que.
- Claudin Belisle, Bosse JCB, Montmagny, Que.
- Dustin Dravland, Hawke JCB, Alton, Iowa
- Boyd Folden, Horizon JCB, Taber, Alta.
- John Gleeson, Advance JCB, Kitchener, Ont.
- Lucas Hoffman, Dinkel’s JCB, Norfolk, Neb.
- Holt Mallard, AES JCB, Shreve, Ohio
“We believe that JCB’s dealer sales personnel are our ‘superheroes’ in the field,” Schmidt said. “We sincerely thank these individuals for a job well done and encourage their continued efforts in the agricultural equipment market on behalf of JCB.”
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment