Memphis, Tenn. — Krone North America has announced its highest retail sales volume dealers for fiscal year 2016. Krone is a global leader in the manufacturing and sales of hay and forage equipment, doing business in 40 countries.
Those award-winning dealers are:
- Panhandle Implement Company, Dumas, Texas
- Suwannee Equipment, Live Oak, Fla.
- Noble Equipment, Nobleford, Alberta, Calif.
- Messick Farm Equipment, Elizabethtown, Pa.
- TriGreen Equipment, Athens, Ala.
- Salem Farm Supply, Salem, N.Y. (2015 Farm Equipment Dealership of the Year)
- Lowe & Young, Wooster, Ohio
- Stotz Equipment, Casa Grande, Ariz. (2013 Farm Equipment Dealership of the Year)
- Champlain Valley Equipment, St. Albans, Vt. (2006 Farm Equipment Dealership of the Year)
- James River Companies, Danville, Va.
Earning a top 10 spot for dealer retail sales for Krone North America takes significant effort, as each year over 200 equipment dealers compete for this distinctive recognition. To be considered for this award, the dealership must have exceptional sales, service and parts departments. Thus, this recognition confirms that employees at all 10 dealerships have exhibited tremendous commitment to serving the needs of their customers, the company says.
Each of these dealers carry the Krone North American product line. That full line of hay and forage equipment includes the BiG X Forage Harvesters, BiG M Mower Conditioners, BiG Pack Large Square Balers, Comprima Round Balers, KW Tedders, AM and EasyCut Disc Mowers, EasyCut Mower Conditions and Swadro Rakes.
Tommy Jones, president of Krone North America, had this to say, “We’re extremely proud of our Top 10 dealers, and their exceptional efforts to achieve this award. We are fortunate to be able to provide quality Krone equipment to our customers through these outstanding dealers.”