John Deere Customer Service Advisor is a digital database of operator and technical manuals and enables users to connect to machines with a machine interface tool to clear and refresh all codes, take diagnostic readings and preform limited machine calibrations. The equipment supports information on 500+ John Deere Power Systems Equipment and OEM John Deere engines.
Please note that even with appropriate hardware that meets all the aforementioned minimum requirements, customers who purchase the Customer Service ADVISOR downloaded application may, due to port access, experience installation or performance challenges if other diagnostic software is installed on the same computer.
- A 1 year license (provides web access and downloaded application, installation required) — One license enables up to 4 MyJohnDeere.com usernames to be activated
- Power Systems Data USB contains data files that enable a customer to connect to a machine
- Four hours of John Deere dealer technical support for onboarding and installation. See your local dealer for a demonstration of Customer Service ADVISOR to experience the functionality of the digital tool prior to purchase.
- Requires purchase of an appropriate Machine Interface Kit for direct machine connection for diagnostics.
- Machine Interface Kit (SPRSA5024 or SPRSA5023) purchased separately is required to connect to machines connectivity and diagnostics. For Turf equipment, SPRSA1010 is also needed for connection.
- Computer must meet hardware requirements (Downloaded Customer Service Advisor Laptop Requirements) to support the installed application.
- Using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge is recommended.
- To activate purchase, please complete this form with log in information. Referenced the Account Set up and Activation Resource (Customer Service Advisor Account Set Up & Activation) for more information.
- John Deere will provide your purchase information to the John Deere dealer closest to your location. The dealer will contact you about the dealer support included with purchase.
- Please visit the Customer Service ADVISOR Resource Page for more information.
- This product is not refundable and nonreturnable.
- All codes can be refreshed on the vehicle and John Deere engines. Some supplied engines are not included.
**Please note that even with appropriate hardware that meets all the aforementioned minimum requirements, customers who purchase the Customer Service ADVISOR downloaded application may, due to port access, experience installation or performance challenges if other diagnostic software is installed on the same computer.**