Here’s a list of the most popular items we’ve published at Farm-Equipment.com from the month of September.
Newsmakers from the 2018 Farm Progress Show topped the list this month. You can view videos of our coverage from the Farm Progress Show here. Claiming the second spot was a Conversations in Ag piece, documenting a conversation between Joe Sisk and Jeff Morgan, H&R Agri-Power (Case IH dealer) , as they shared views into each other’s world and why they have not yet consummated a high-ticket deal for Sisk’s 5,000-acre operation, which remains 100% green on combines and tractors. And rounding out the top 3 was an article on Sloan Implement’s role in catching a fugitive using a combine.
Here’s the full list:
1. Farm Equipment Editors Share ‘Biggest Newsmakers’ from Farm Progress Show
2. Brand Loyalties: What’s Kept Us from a Big Ticket Sale
3. Sloan Implement Helps Police Catch Fugitive
4. Looking Back What Happened to Equipment Manufacturers in the Early 1980s Farm Crisis
5. Vermeer to Expand, Rebuild in Iowa After Tornado
6. Buhler Industries Appoints New President
7. What’s Driving Consolidation Among Farm Equipment Dealers?
8. [Video] New Tillage Offerings From John Deere
9. Creating and Hitting a Basic Labor Budget for your Dealership Service Department [Webinar]
10. Number of U.S. Farms Declines While Size of Farms Increases
Are you subscribed to receive Farm Equipment eWatch Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Farm Equipment magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment