Brookfield, Wis. — Lessiter Media and Farm Equipment have announced the themes for 16 dealer-to-dealer roundtable discussions that will be held concurrently during two sessions at the 2018 Dealership Minds Summit, July 24-25 in Iowa City, IA.
The informal and interactive Dealer-to-Dealer Roundtables are designed to provide actionable dealer marketing strategies, and answers to attendees' specific questions via an array of moderated yet informal discussions.
The first set of roundtable discussions will be held simultaneously during Tuesday’s program and focus on 8 themes critical to today’s dealership marketer:
- Selling - and Enforcing - Changes in Sales, Service & Parts for Next-Level Marketing Success
- Dealer Sharing: Your Best Marketing Result of the Last 12 Months
- CRMs and Automated Marketing ... What My Business System Can - and Cannot - Do?
- Parts & Service Programs That Lure Customers of Other Colors
- KPIs & How to Measure Marketing Staff
- Marketing Budgets: How Much Do We Need & How to Use It?
- Marketing & Your Org Chart — Pros/Cons of Different Structures
- HOW-TO TUTORIAL: Attention-Getting Infographics
A second set of 8 concurrent roundtable discussions will be held during a Wednesday morning session, and focus on these topics:
- Marketing, Check ... How to Get Salespeople Back Selling Again?
- Staffing for Marketing & The ROI Analysis
- Lead Generation vs. Lead Management
- Farmer-Generated Content Marketing & How to Leverage It
- Keeping Marketing In house vs. Outsourcing ... Advantages & What Makes Sense
- Marketing Funnels Primer For the Dealer Exec
- Name ‘Em ... Trusted Tools & Sources
- HOW-TO TUTORIAL: Facebook Ads Campaigns
A new addition for the 2018 Summit roundtable discussions are special "How-To Tutorial" sessions, offering attendees specific, actionable and direct instruction from industry experts for setting up social media ad campaigns and creating effective promotional graphics to bolster their digital marketing content.
Discussing these first-of-their-kind Summit sessions, Farm Equipment managing editor Kim Schmidt remarked, "An overwhelming percentage of dealers asked for hands-on help ... and we listened. Attendees are encouraged to bring their smart phones, tablets or laptops — and ideas and questions — to these how-to tutorial sessions. Our goal is to have them up and running with everything they need to know to set up a Facebook ads campaign and create attention-getting infographics BEFORE they leave Iowa City."
In addition to the roundtable discussions, the 2018 program will feature focused general sessions providing a roadmap for implementing leading marketing ideas and technologies for equipment retailing and servicing success, highly interactive dealer-to-dealer panels providing practical, proven strategies in use by the industry’s most successful marketers and intense networking opportunities allowing attendees to expand their knowledge network and establish connections that will benefit their business for years to come.
To learn more about the roundtable session and other sessions that will be featured during this 2-day networking and idea-sharing Summit, visit DealershipMindsSummit.com.
Limited seats are available and reservations are now open. A discounted registration rate of $499 is available through 6-18-18, offering a $40 discount off the full rate of $539. Registration can be made online or by calling (262) 432-0388 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Sponsors of the 2018 Summit include A&I Products, Ag Direct, BigIron Auctions, CLAAS, Fastline Media Group, HBS Systems, Iron Solutions, Machinery Scope, Montag Manufacturing, Team SI, Western Equipment Dealers Association (WEDA), Yanmar, Topcon Agriculture and Yetter Mfg.