This page lists material that supplements the June 2015 of Farm Equipment.
Cost of Doing Business
- Find out why ag parts sales differ from other industries
- Data collected by dealer associations for more than 50 years is another tool dealers can use to measure and monitor their business performance
- See how the numbers can demonstrate how to pinpoint trouble spots in our financials
- Tracking financial and operational measures shows how dealers have or have not improved their business performance over the years
- Special Report: Understanding Your Cost of Doing Business
(Supplements to the article "Dealership Minds: Kern Machinery" on Page 15.)
Get additional answers to this months questions: Have you adjusted your 2015 forecast since late last year? If so, what’s changed and why?
(Supplement to the Industry Q&A on Page 130.)