This 3-part webinar series features industry experts and panel discussions focused on best practices when it comes to your parts department, seasonal services and 21st century facility upgrades.
Many consider the parts and service department as the backbone of a successful dealership.
In this webinar series, a total of 6 dealer personnel and industry consultants weighed in on some of the most pressing challenges faced by North American farm equipment dealerships.
Here are a few of the takeaways from these events:
- Why the parts department should be the center (the hub) of your entire dealership
- Improving shop efficiency with a centrally-located shop parts counter
- How to create a successful off-season service package that keeps your service department busy and making money
- How to sell an off-season service package to your customers for the greatest payback
- Tips for setting yourself apart from your competition
- And much more ...
These webinars are FREE, courtesy of STANLEY Vidmar.
Have an idea for what you'd like to see in a future webinar event? Leave it in the comments below or send privately via email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.