KIOTI Tractor, a division of Daedong Industrial, announced its million dollar dealers during the company’s annual dealer meeting in Raleigh, N.C., February 23-25. Ten equipment dealers recorded sales of $1 million or more of KIOTI Tractors in 2009.
Tony Brown, KIOTI’s national sales manager, announced the 2009 Million Dollar Dealers during the meeting. Brown and J.L. Hans Bouwers, KIOTI’s Canadian national sales manager, handed out the award plaques. We are extremely pleased,” Bouwers said, “that during these difficult economic times we’ve had a significant number of dealers who worked very hard to achieve this level of business.”
KIOTI’S 2009 Million Dollar Dealers included:
- A&R Payeur , Ascot Corner, QC
- Equipements G. Gagnon, Inc., St. Thomas Joilette, QC
- Gary Sales and Service Inc., Caribou, Maine
- Hoover Tractor Inc, Mifflinburg, Pa.
- Little Tractor & Equipment Inc., Metropolis, Ill.
- Lynch Equipment Co. LLC, West Plains, Mo.
- Paige Tractors Inc., Paige, Texas
- Riverside Chainsaw Ltd., Maugerville, Neb.
- Tri-County Supply Inc., Chaffee, N.Y.
- West Kent Auto, Memramcook, Neb.
Headquartered in Wendell, N.C., KIOTI Tractor manufactures 30 compact tractor models from 22-90 horsepower for homeowners, farmers, hobby farmers, landscapers and a variety of other end users.