BROOKFIELD, Wis. — The editors of Farm Equipment announced that the 6th Annual Dealership Minds Summit will be held virtually on August 3-5. The health and safety of attendees remain the top priority for Lessiter Media and the uncertainty around local and state social distancing requirements and how these limitations may impact the “Summit experience” attendees have come to expect, were main contributors to their decision.
In addition to transitioning to an interactive virtual format, the event has been expanded to 3 days to allow attendees ample time to consume all of the remarketing resources that will be made available exclusively to attendees of the 2020 Virtual Dealership Minds Summit.
Lessiter Media has a proven history of hosting virtual events, including the Dealer Success Academy, which have earned praise from attendees and sponsors alike for their educational content, speaker quality and ease of participation. Attendees can be confident they will be provided with the same experience of the other virtual events attendees have rated so highly, as well as the unrivaled educational and networking experience they have come to expect from the in-person Dealership Minds Summit.
“Rest assured we will continue to deliver a quality program; retaining all of the originally scheduled sessions along with live roundtable participation while also adding valuable additional learning opportunities for attendees,” says Executive editor Kim Schmidt. These are additional resources that are now included with the virtual event registration at no additional cost:
- Extended 12-Month Access to 2020 Dealership Minds Summit sessions and materials
- Exclusive Access to three Remarketing Check-In Calls led by industry experts
- 12-Month Access to a dedicated dealer-only Facebook group for additional networking
- 12-Month Access to Ag Equipment Intelligence's VIP Membership
- 12-Month Access to Dr. Jim Weber’s Sales Management Workshop video sessions
- 12-Month Access to 22 Dealer Success Academy video sessions
- Access to the 2017 Dealership Minds Summit Remarketing video sessions
Additionally, moving to a virtual event format hosted in an interactive online “community” platform allows Lessiter Media a unique opportunity to provide additional attendee benefits, including dealer-to-dealer networking through attendees’ computers, tablets or phone — at their desk, in a conference room or on-the-go.
To register and hear of additional information regarding the transition to a virtual experience visit www.dealershipmindssummit.com.