Update 5-14-23: International Harvester's Farmall Plant Marks 38th Anniversary of Final Tractor Production
How did one of the most successful farm equipment and truck manufacturers in history go under? Former IHC executive and former IH dealer Paul Wallem provides an insider's look at how a perfect storm of problems killed the iconic brand.
For more in-depth coverage about this moment in manufacturer history, Farm Equipment magazine has prepared some dealer-specific excerpts from the much larger book.
The full book is for sale at www.HeritageIron.com.
Explore more on the International Harvester breakup:
- Why Did International Harvester Break Up?
- [Podcast] The Break-Up of International Harvester Podcast: Farm Equipment Interview with Paul Wallem
- The Breakup of International Harvester and “What Really Happened.”
- 33 Years Later: Lessons Learned Make Today’s Dealers Stronger
- [Podcast] Our Dealer Story: Retired Dealer-Principal Paul Wallem
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment