This quarterly print publication is free to qualified farm operators in North America and delivers a mix of strip-till content on farm experience, management topics and trending practices in strip-till. It is fully supported by 5 exclusive sponsors in key segments, including Yetter Farm Equipment (Implement Attachments), Topcon Agriculture (Precision Farming Systems), Montag (Dry Fertilizer Application), Kuhn Krause (Strip-Till Toolbars) and AgroLiquid (Fertilizer Products).
Among the content in the debut issue are:
- Strip-Cropping Experiments Yielding Economic, Environmental Advantage
- Talking Technology Adoption Advancements & Aggravations
- Cutting Nitrogen Costs by 40% with Strip-Till
- Supporting Strip-Till Goes Beyond the Machinery
- Maintenance Musts to Extend the Life of Your Strip-Till Rig
- 3 Lessons Learned from Overcoming Common Strip-Till Struggles
- For Cover Crop Creativity, the Best is Yet to Come
- Strip-Till Standpoint: Strip-Till is a Journey, Not a Destination
“This new print vehicle exists to share practices, methods and information on strip-till productivity, efficiency and profitability,” says Jack Zemlicka, managing editor of Strip-Till Farmer. “As interest in strip-till and conservation tillage practices continue to increase, there is a growing demand for actionable information to help these farmers evolve and improve.”
The print publication launch is the company’s latest development in the strip-tillage space, which includes a dedicated website (www.striptillfarmer.com), email newsletter, podcast, webinar series and annual event (currently in its 5th year). Farmers can qualify themselves to receive the publication by visiting www.striptillfarmer.com/subscription
Since 1981, Lessiter Media has been delivering solutions to the North American agriculture and equine market through their award winning magazines, innovative websites and renowned conferences.