This page lists material that supplements the July/August 2017 of Farm Equipment.
Dealership of the Year 2017: Valley Truck & Tractor, Yuba City, Calif.
- Valley Truck & Tractor: Planning Service Operations for the Long Term
- California Presents Unique Environment for Used Equipment
(Supplements to the Special Report "Dealership of the Year 2017: Valley Truck & Tractor".)
Dealership of the Year 2017: Ellens Equipment, McBain, Mich.
- Improving Efficiency & Costs in the Parts & Service Departments
- New Facility Helps Ellens Equipment Grow
- Participating in 20 Group Keeps Ellens Equipment Accountable
(Supplements to the Special Report "Dealership of the Year 2017: Ellens Equipment".)
- "Major-Line Ratings: Report Cards Weren’t Meant to ‘Go in the Drawer,’” Mike Lessiter, Farm Equipment Daily E-WATCH Blog, June 13, 2017.
- “2016 Equipment Dealers Assn. Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey: Dealers ‘Grade’ Their Equipment Suppliers,” Mike Lessiter, July/August 2016 Farm Equipment, p. 48-53.
- “Additional Coverage: 2016 Equipment Dealer’s Association Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey: “What 2016 Award-Winning Farm Equipment Manufacturers are Doing to ‘Up’ Their Game,” (Vermeer, LS Tractor, Great Plains, Kuhn, Kubota, MacDon, Branson), July 2016, www.Farm-Equipment.com.
(Supplements to the article "Few Surprises at the Top, But Changes Afoot Among the Challengers" on page 38.)