Home / Events / Dealer Candidate Course for Farm Equipment Dealers
Dealer Candidate Course for Farm Equipment Dealers
Generate sustained profitability, stability and growth with the comprehensive training of Spader's Dealer Candidate program. Quality, industry-focused training will make sure current and future leaders have the capabilities and tools they need to develop their management abilities and become the next generation of managers.
Four 2.5 day sessions focus on specific learning outcomes including (but not limited to):
• Successful dealer and manager attributes
• Managing and developing key business processes
• People management and development
• Key expense ratios and financial metrics
• Inventory management systems
• Aftermarket management, including service and parts and their performance indicators
Reasonable, realistic and relevant job-related pre-work, application assignments and testing are included.
Dealer Candidate training is ideal for:
• Mid-level managers assuming greater responsibilities or being groomed for promotion
• Newer owners, successors or GMs who want a better understanding of the financial, operations, strategic and people management aspects of the business
• High potential leaders who are ready to take on additional responsibilities
In today’s newscast, AGCO reveals its Ideal combine to North America — the first “clean-sheet” design of an axial combine in the industry in decades. In this week’s Technology Corner segment, we take a look at the challenges dealers face in recruiting and retaining precision service technicians. We also take a look at how large ag equipment sales rebounded in May and how Deere’s retail sales compared to the industry average, the changes in machinery values on Illinois farms over the last 10 years and a deterioration of European dealer sentiment in June.
With nearly 90 years of agricultural solutions, Yetter is recognized as the leader in designing planter attachments and precision fertilizer placement equipment. Yetter has expanded its product offering to include tools for residue management, seedbed preparation, strip-tillage, vertical tillage, closing wheels, bulk seed handing, harvest equipment and manure application.
Machinery Scope offers premier risk management tools for farm equipment. We provide timely, personalized, and flexible solutions to protect more farm equipment investments than anyone in the industry. We add value and peace of mind when you are buying, selling, or managing your farm equipment by offering extended warranty plans.