Generate sustained profitability, stability and growth with the comprehensive training of Spader's Dealer Candidate program. Quality, industry-focused training will make sure current and future leaders have the capabilities and tools they need to develop their management abilities and become the next generation of managers.
Four 2.5 day sessions focus on specific learning outcomes including (but not limited to):
• Successful dealer and manager attributes
• Managing and developing key business processes
• People management and development
• Key expense ratios and financial metrics
• Inventory management systems
• Aftermarket management, including service and parts and their performance indicators
Reasonable, realistic and relevant job-related pre-work, application assignments and testing are included.
Dealer Candidate training is ideal for:
• Mid-level managers assuming greater responsibilities or being groomed for promotion
• Newer owners, successors or GMs who want a better understanding of the financial, operations, strategic and people management aspects of the business
• High potential leaders who are ready to take on additional responsibilities
Centered on the theme of "Intelligence Driven Marketing," the 2018 Dealership Minds Summit is a 2-day DEALERS ONLY networking and idea sharing event that zeros in on helping you find the customer — before they’ve made a purchase decision — and moving them through the funnel to set the table for the order.
Reserve your seats today at DealershipMindsSummit.com/Reservations.
Today, four generations later, Yetter continues the tradition of solving agricultural problems to meet the needs of producers all over the world. With more than 87 years of agricultural solutions, Yetter is recognized as the leader in designing planter attachments and precision fertilizer placement equipment.
Machinery Scope offers premier risk management tools for farm equipment. We provide timely, personalized, and flexible solutions to protect more farm equipment investments than anyone in the industry. We add value and peace of mind when you are buying, selling, or managing your farm equipment by offering extended warranty plans.