Industry News

Rabo AgriFinance Vendor Finance Team Launches Interactive App

Rabo AgriFinance has launched a new interactive mobile application for the iPad, to provide valuable financing information and enable growers to make informed seed purchasing decisions. The app is targeted to vendor finance customers of Rabo AgriFinance, which includes input manufacturers, ag retailers and producers, and can be downloaded from the iTunes store.
Read More

Mahindra Tractors Sales Fall 18.6% in September

Mahindra & Mahindra`s Farm Equipment Sector, a part of the USD $15.4 billion Mahindra Group, announced the total tractor sales in September 2012 came in at 20,085 units vs. 24,673 units for the same period last year, a decline of 18.6%.
Read More
From the Desk of Mike Lessiter

Succession Plan

Last Thursday, I hit the road with my dad, Frank (Lessiter Publications Founder) for a few days to celebrate his 73rd birthday. And at least for a portion of our trip (no thanks to the lost GPS signal, nor the old man's navigation skills), the quote above applied to us. But I digress...
Read More
Featured Product

Tango4 Introduces New Aluminum Corn Head for North American Market

Tango4's new aluminum corn head was introduced to the North American market at the 2012 National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, and featured at the 2012 Farm Progress Show in Boone, Iowa. Developed and built in Argentina, the new combine header is up to 40% lighter than many conventional steel corn heads and has been sold throughout South America and Europe and is now available to North American farmers through Lawson Marketing Inc. of Bowling Green, Ky.
Read More

Top Articles

Current Issue

View More

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings