Industry News

Special Report: Weather: Battling Drought with Systems-Based Approach

The combination of biotech traits, genetics and agronomic practices all work together to help mitigate drought risk, according to Chan Mazour, director of Monsanto's Gothenburg Water Utilization Learning Center. "Something like 90% of the country will experience drought at some point during the growing season,"? he says. "If I was a farmer, my strategy would be to make every good decision I can from genetics, biotech and an agronomic standpoint to protect myself as much as possible if drought sets in."
Read More

Business of Selling: 4P = Au

While next month's column will continue to explore compensation systems for salespersonnel, the focus of this column will address those winning attributes that were personified by each of the Olympic athletes as they participated in their individual and team events during the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, England. Whether Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, the U.S. women's soccer team, or any of the other hundreds of participants, four attributes emblematic of gold (Au) medal play stood out; namely, purpose, passion, perseverance and pride, and each of those attributes are similarly applicable to a successful career in equipment sales.
Read More

Purple Wave Ranked 3176 on 2012 Inc.'s 5000

Inc. magazine today ranked Purple Wave Auction No. 3176 on its Inc.5000, an exclusive ranking of the fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy--America's independent entrepreneurs.
Read More
Wider World of Business

How to Protect Your Business from Natural Disaster

Many small businesses — but perhaps not enough — have already braced themselves for a worst-case scenario. The two most critical components of small business disaster survival, they've found, are a comprehensive backup of business data and systems, and an insurance policy that will allow them to rebuild if a business is decimated.
Read More

J D Equipment Inc. Launches Export Subsidiary

Celebrating its 30th year in business, J D Equipment Inc. is pleased to announce its expansion in the global market for used agricultural equipment. J.D. Equipment Export LLC was recently formed as a wholly owned subsidiary to focus on the unique needs of global customers. The business is headquartered at the company's state-of-the-art facility in London, Ohio, and to provide a turnkey solution to customers throughout the world.
Read More

Top Articles

Current Issue

View More

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More
Top Directory Listings