For the 12th consecutive year, FARM EQUIPMENT is sponsoring its “Dealership of the Year” awards program to recognize North America’s best farm equipment dealers.
Dealers, manufacturers and others are invited to participate by nominating top dealers from across North America. There is no limit to the number of nominations that an individual can submit. And one may nominate their own dealership. We will not reveal to the dealers who nominated them for this award.
Open to all farm equipment dealerships in the U.S. and Canada, we will be recognizing the organizations that demonstrate the best-in-class attributes of the 21st Century Farm Equipment Dealership.
We will recognize dealerships in two categories:
- Large, Multistore Operation (annual revenues of $75 million or more);
- Small-Store Operation (annual revenues of less than $75 million);
As determined by an independent third-party panel, the FARM EQUIPMENT “2016 Dealerships of the Year” will:
- Be recognized in a cover story in the July/August issue of FARM EQUIPMENT
- Receive a commemorative plaque to display in their showroom
- Benefit from a special media campaign to let your local customers and community know they’re doing business with the nation’s finest.
The deadline for entries is MARCH 11, 2016.
Simply fill out and submit the web form below. Or download and complete the PDF nomination form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 262/782-1252, Attn: Kim Schmidt.
Any questions about Farm Equipment’s Dealership of the Year program can be directed to Kim Schmidt at 262-777-2431.