KIOTI Tractor Division of Daedong-USA, Inc. is pleased to announce the continued expansion of their dealer network with the appointment of five new dealerships across Canada.
The dealers are:
- Florenceville Ag Ltd. in Florenceville, NB – 506-392-1155.
- Degagne Enterprises in Kenora, ON – 807-468-5540.
- Milliken Farm Supplies in Taber, AB – 403-330-7696.
- Globnor Inc in Val-d’Or, QC – 819-738-7575.
- Kootenay Ag Equipment Ltd. In Creston, BC – 250-428-9610.
According to KIOTI Business Development Account Specialist Ann Marie Donahue, “These dealers were selected for these locations because of their outstanding record of customer service and applications assistance and their prompt attention to their end-user customers’ service and parts needs.” The new appointments take effect at once.
All of these new dealers will be handling both the KIOTI tractor and UTV product lines along with their respective implements and attachments. KIOTI currently offers over 30 different tractor models in the 22-90 hp range. In addition, the dealers will also be marketing KIOTI’s soon-to-be-announced line of MECHRON UTV’s – The Ultimate Transport Vehicle®.
Dealing with Their Dealers: 4 of the Big 5 OEMs Discuss the Top Priorities for Their Dealer Network