Cahall Brothers, a John Deere dealer based in Georgetown, Ohio, opened its third store location last weekend in Flemingsburg, Ky. The dealer also operates a retail location in Amelia, Ohio.
Cahall Bros. Inc. was established in October 1953 by Calvin and Perry Cahall. It was originally housed on 2.25 acres on South Main St. in Georgetown, Ohio. For 25 years Calvin and Perry owned and operated the business.
In 1978, Calvin and his wife Ruth took over full proprietorship, adding their sons Kyle in 1974 and Roland in 1982. In 1997, the business was taken over by Kyle and Roland.
In 2004, the dealers opened a new 44,000 sq. ft. facility in Georgetown and added its second location in Amelia, Ohio, in 2006.
In September of 2009, Cahall Bros., Inc. expanded their operations again, crossing the Ohio River into Flemingsburg. Shortly after, the dealership purchased the property and buildings there and began an extensive renovation of the 16,000 square-foot that includes storage, work area, and office/showroom.