McFarlane Ag's Cobra is a one-pass tillage tool used in the spring and fall. It can be aggressive enough to handle fall tillage and shallow enough to prepare the seedbed for row crop and cover crop seeding. Available in working widths from 12-45 feet, the Cobra consists of five key components that work harmoniously to size root balls, pin and incorporate residue into the soil, speed decomposition, help prevent erosion, prepare the seedbed for planting and give the grower their desired field finish:
• Serrated Cobra disc blades only available on the Cobra, shred residue, slice clods and stay sharp (available in 5 or 6.5 millimeters for rocky conditions).
• Universal Tillage Selector allows on-the-go disc gang angle adjustment from 5-10 degrees.
• Dura-Reel chopping reel crosscuts the residue and aids decomposition.
• Spur-Till treader features adjustable gang angle with hydraulic pre-set down pressure. This allows the Spur-Till to till the soil, pin residue, bust clods and firm the soil to prepare for planting.
• Rolling basket with adjustable down pressure ensures the field is smooth.
Learn more at www.McFarlaneMfg.com.