Ace Pump's Self-Priming 75 and 85 Series Polypropylene Pumps include two hydraulically-driven pumps, one gas engine-driven model and two belt-driven pumps.
Features and benefits of the self-priming units include:
• All polypropylene construction with stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance
• Port sizes of 1 x 0.75 inches • Maximum flow rate of 24-27 gpm, depending on drive type
• Maximum pressure of 65 to 100 psi, depending on drive type • Standard carbon/ceramic/Viton shaft seal with optional severe duty silicon carbide/Viton shaft seal
• Self-priming design allows the pump to be placed above the tank or other water source. In prototype testing, the unit was capable of lifting liquid and self-priming to a height of 12 feet.
• Ideal for smaller spray and transfer applications
• Replaces roller pumps, which wear quickly and lose performance due to wear of the rollers in the housing through contact with abrasive materials. The Ace Self-Priming Polypropylene Pumps do not have any contacting surfaces or resulting wear, so their performance remains consistent over time.
For more information, please visit www.AcePumps.com.