ST. LOUIS, Mo. – The Equipment Dealers Assn. has partnered with Scheffel Boyle CPAs and Visor Benefits to provide a free webinar to EDA’s members. Scheffel Boyle CPAs and Visor Benefits were both contributors to the 2016 Compensation and Benefits Survey and will be reviewing some of the key topics from their analysis of the report as well as covering important tax and benefit plan filing information and dates.
Dennis Ulrich and Mike Fitzgerald of Scheffel Boyle CPAs will cover:
- Fringe benefits, including retirement plans and employer responsibility for said benefits;
- State and local taxes as they apply to selling across state lines;
- Depreciation with a focus on Section 179, bonuses and expensing elections; and
- Planning for 2017 and potential tax changes we may see with the Trump administration.
Bill Hill, President of Visor Benefits will discuss:
- Compliance responsibility for ERISA;
- Form 5500 and other key documents with a focus on employer duties and procedures;
- 2016 checklist; and
- 2017 filing dates with a review the types of enforcement we are likely to see in 2017.
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, March 29th at 12:00pm (Central).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.