With capacity options between 4,000 and 7,000 pounds, the FK engine-powered forklift series offers reliable durability and a low-emission diesel engine.
The FK Series features a GCT ZD30 low-emission, 4-cylinder Advanced Turbo Diesel engine, which offers improved fuel consumption and near elimination of particulate matter. The engine provides high power and increased efficiency with emission levels below EPA Tier 4 requirements.
The FK Series offers full-suspension seats with lumbar support adjustments and non-cinching seatbelts for operator comfort and support. The series’ Operator Presence System automatically locks lift and tilt operations when the operator leaves the seat. The presence system also includes audible and visual warning if either the seat belt is not engaged or the parking brake has not been applied prior to the operator exiting the compartment.
Other standard features for the FK Series include:
• Computer-controlled electronic engine system with common rail fuel injection.
• Cooled-exhaust gas recirculation and diesel oxidation catalyst.
• Engine and transmission protection and warning system.
• Single-speed powershift transmission with full-floating powertrain.
• Multi-function LCD with onboard diagnostics and programmable service reminders, warning lights and engine coolant temperature gauge and other helpful indicators.
For more information, please visit www.UnicarriersAmericas.com/FK.