The Altoz TRX zero-turn mower provides first-of-its-kind technology for commercial use on sloped, wet and rough terrain. The rear-mounted tracks and torsional suspension system allow lawn care professionals to maintain places that are challenging or unsafe to cut with a traditional zero-turn mower.
Exceptional stability and traction enables operators to safely maneuver inclines, side hills, ditches, varying terrain and wet conditions with agility and comfort. With its low ground pressure and high traction, the TRX reduces compaction and minimizes ground disturbance while maintaining superior traction.
TorqFlex front suspension and rear torsional track suspension provide a smooth ride, bridging uneven terrain and reducing operator fatigue. Commercial-grade track and flat-free front tires eliminate potential tire damage caused by sharp debris in vacant lots, roadside ditches or spaces bordering high traffic areas.
Design features include:
• Kohler Command Pro EFI 33 horsepower or Vanguard EFI 37 horsepower engine
• Finish cut or rough cut mower deck with 61 or 66 inch width options
• Commercial twin Hydro-Gear ZT-5400 transmissions, high/low range
• TorqFlex front suspension
• 11 inch wide track
• 15 inch flat-free front tires
• 14 gallon fuel capacity
• 12-way adjustable high-back seat with suspension
• 250 foot-pound clutch
For more information, please visit www.Altoz.com.