The Assn. of Equipment Manufacturers is accepting nominations for its 2015 Hall of Fame program. Nominations are due on June 5, 2015. Nominations received after June 5, 2015 will be considered for the 2016 AEM Hall of Fame.
AEM Hall of Fame nominees are judged on the same five guiding principles crucial to the health of the off-road equipment manufacturing industry. But what is it that makes a nomination stand out from the rest?
The five principles: innovation, industry contributions, leadership, corporate citizenship/social responsibility and sustainability.
How a nomination stands out: Several AEM Hall of Fame judges revealed what they look for in a winning nomination:
- Documentation and clear communication of the nominee’s “above and beyond” qualities and accomplishments
- Information that demonstrates that not only did they know how to administrate well, but they actively contributed to industry knowledge and advancement
- Qualities of honesty, fairness, and supportiveness
- The individual’s contribution to his/her vocation and profession
- Data on how the nominee made a difference in customer and employee success
- The ripple effect of the individual’s contributions
- Description of the nominee’s vision and how it was manifested
Judges for 2015 AEM Hall of Fame Announced
Judges for the AEM Hall of Fame include industry experts from the agriculture and construction sectors. The 2015 judges are:
- Al Cervero, Assn. of Equipment Manufacturers
- Marcia Gruver Doyle, Randall-Reilly
- Lynn Henderson, AgriMarketing Magazine
- Jay Kriss, Inspirit Creative
- Frank Lessiter, Lessiter Publications
- Charlie O’Brien, Assn. of Equipment Manufacturers
- Stan Orr, Assn. of Equipment Management Professionals
- Jim Patrico, DTN/The Progressive Farmer
- Greg Sitek, Associated Construction Publications
- Mike Steenhoek, Soy Transportation Coalition
- Rod Sutton, Construction Equipment Magazine
- Chris Wehrman, American Rental Assn.
For additional resources and to download the nomination form, visit aem.org/halloffameor contact Jordanne Waldschmidt (email@example.com; 414-298-4152). Email completed nomination forms and supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) - www.aem.org ?AEM is the North American-based international trade group providing innovative business development resources to advance the off-road equipment manufacturing industry in the global marketplace. AEM membership comprises more than 900 companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors worldwide. AEM is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices in the world capitals of Washington, D.C.; Ottawa, Canada; and Beijing, China.