SASKATOON, SK — Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer of agriculture, construction and other heavy equipment will conduct its largest agricultural auction of 2014 on December 2 at its permanent site in Saskatoon, SK. The auction already features close to 1,800 equipment items, including 95+ headers, 85+ combines, 85 tractors and more. Every item will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
"As harvest season is over, many farmers are looking to upgrade their fleet before year-end," said Jordan Clarke, regional sales manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "As a result, we have a huge selection of equipment in our yard, including late-model John Deere, New Holland and Case IH equipment."
Agricultural equipment highlights in the auction include:
- Eight John Deere S670 combines (seven 2012 models, one 2013)
- Six John Deere S690 combines (five 2012 models, one 2013)
- A 2014 Case IH Magnum 290 MFWD tractor
- A 2013 Case IH 550 Quadtrac track tractor
- A 2013 Case IH Steiger 550HD 4WD tractor
- Seven John Deere 4940 120-ft sprayers (six 2012 models, one 2013)
- Three unused 2013 Seed Hawk 45 Series 60-ft air drills
- Two 2014 Case IH Titan 4530 70-ft spreaders
The December Saskatoon auction also features a great selection of construction equipment, including two Caterpillar D7R XR crawler tractors, two 2012 John Deere 350G LC hydraulic excavators, two John Deere 872GP AWD motor graders, two Caterpillar 140H VHP Plus motor graders and a 2013 John Deere 544K wheel loader. The auction will also feature automobiles, including a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS and a 2005 Hummer H2, pickup trucks, consumer items and more.
Consignments are still being accepted for the Saskatoon auction; anyone interested in selling their equipment can contact the auction site at +1.306.933.9333. For more information on this or any other Ritchie Bros. auction, visit www.rbauction.com.