The editors of Farm Equipment have announced the Roundtables lineup for the 2015 Dealership Minds Summit (Jan. 13-14, 2015, Cincinnati). Survey results of the attendees at the 2013 Dealership Minds Summit showed that the 6 Roundtables held at the last event were among the highest-scored learning formats, and planners expanded the format to include 10 concurrent topics for 2015.
The Roundtable Topics chosen for the 2015 event are consistent with the meeting’s theme on “Transitioning the Next Generation.” During this special 90-minute session in Cincinnati, dealers and their teams can choose 1 (or more) of the topics below for informal, face-to-face dialog and exchanges with their peers.
1. Specific Challenges for Small-Store Dealerships (1 to 3 stores)
2. Trouble Areas Exchanged ... What’s Your Mulligan (‘Do-Over’)?
3. Org. Structures for Precision Farming Departments
4. Change Management & Team Buy-In
5. Third-Party Guidance: What, Why & When
6. Millennials: Motivations & Methods
7. Talent Inventory: Is Time Right to Grow?
8. Owner(s) Hit by Bus: What’s Your Plan?
9. Pros/Cons of a Board of Directors
10. Strategies for Retention & Reward of Key Personnel
About the Dealership Minds Summit: The once-every-two-years event will be held January 13-14, 2015 at the Historic Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel in downtown Cincinnati. Limited seating is available. For more info and to register (Early Bird Deadline: 10-15-14), click here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment