The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has announced its newly-elected officers for 2012:
- Chair is Russell Fowler, President & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Treasurer is Brian Kober, Vice President Corporate Planning & Strategy of Komatsu America Corp., Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time President, Milwaukee, Wis.
- AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, Vice President Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- CE Sector Board Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith & Vice President Astec Aggregate & Mining Group of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wisc.
AEM’s Board of Directors, led by the officers, sets the guidelines and operating policies of AEM on behalf of members in areas including public policy, equipment statistics and market information, trade shows, technical and product safety support, global business development, education/training, workforce development, and worksite safety/educational materials.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment