ACI (Agri-Cover, Inc.), manufacturer of the SRT-2 Spool Roll Tarp and the EZ-LOC Roll-Up Tarp, announce the release of the all-new Autolock Electric Tarp System.
As an industry leader, ACI has developed a new tarp system to give the end-user an easy-to-operate and high-quality tarping system they can rely on.
AutoLock's exclusive Dual Drive System consists of a high-strength Kevlar driveline and 3-inch aluminum roll tube that work together to provide a powerful front and rear drive system.
Customers can count on the tarp to cover heaped loads, even in windy conditions. Its rotational drive system ensures the tarp will roll straight every time, and provides a load-hugging roll.
Details for the AutoLock Electric Tarp:
- Exclusive Dual Drive System: Kevlar driveline follows direct path over the end cap. Take-up spring maintains driveline tension.
- Vinyl Spring Jacket: When closed, conceals the tensioning spring.
- 3-inch Aluminum Roll Tube: Strong, lightweight design provides a straight roll every time.
- Storm-Sealing End Caps: Extra-deep design allows for a superior tarp seal.
- High Output Motor: Powerful and fast with a 194 gear ratio.
- Latch Plate - Secures tarp system tightly over the trailer.
For more information, visit the Agri-Cover web site, or call 1-800-233-4655.