Following its merger with CDK Global Heavy Equipment, e-Emphasys Technologies Inc. announced its executive board chairman and heads of critical business functions.
Robert (Bob) Karp is executive chairman of e-Emphasys’ board of directors. He was an executive with CDK Global for more than 20 years, most recently serving as president of North America Retail Solutions, a $2 billion business unit. Following his retirement in 2017, Bob has led his own consulting practice and serves as lead director of the board of Dealer Services Network.
“I’m excited about this new era for e-Emphasys that combines the talent and technologies of two organizations that are industry pioneers,” Karp says. “The merger of CDK Global’s heavy equipment business with e-Emphasys creates a technology powerhouse for customers to tap into the benefits of modernization and digital transformation. It’s gratifying to help guide an organization with the passion to innovate, dedication to exceptional client service, and agility to respond not only to customer needs but also to create a positive environment for our associates.”
The following personnel join Jeff Hart, president of e-Emphasys since October 2022 and recently appointed as CEO, on the e-Emphasys executive leadership team:
- Mike Roberts, senior vice president of Operations. Prior to e-Emphasys, Roberts led sales and customer success as senior vice president of Fleet Solutions at Solera Holdings. He also held leadership roles with Cox Automotive and CDK Global, most recently serving as division vice president of OEM Solutions and Specialty Segments.
- John Bolling, vice president of Sales. Bolling most recently served as senior director of Sales for CDK Global Heavy Equipment.
- Teri Harrell, Vice President of People Experience. Harrell was most recently director of Global People Consulting and North America Delivery at Red Hat, Inc.
- Marc Tedeschi, vice president of Customer Success. Tedeschi previously worked for e-Emphasys and returns following roles with other technology companies, including inspHire Software, which offers automated financial and operational reporting tools for ERP systems.
Other members of e-Emphasys’ executive leadership team include:
- Mayank Kalla, chief financial officer. His career includes serving as the international division CFO at Ariba Inc., acquired by SAP in 2012, and also as CFO at SAP’s cloud business.
- Shriram (Shri) Rajagopal, chief technology officer. Rajagopal has been with e-Emphasys since its inception in 2000. He has held product management positions at global companies developing ERP, CRM and EAI for equipment manufacturers.
- Vivek Singhal, vice president of Strategic Projects – Singhal has three decades of experience in managing, developing and implementing business optimization projects across multiple industry verticals. He held prior project management roles at Patni Computer System and ACC Limited.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment