This page lists material that supplements the October/November 2017 of Farm Equipment.
Used Equipment Remarketing Edition Roundtables
- Auction Advice from Auctioneer Turned Dealer Remarketing Manager
- Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Programs: Lessons Learned
- Managing the Dealer-Jockey Relationship
- Systems of Real-Time Tracking of Inventory
- Walking the Line on Reconditioning
- Valuation Data Sources: What, Who & Why?
Quick-Listen Podcast on Used Equipment Compensation Programs
Want to hear more about dealers' compensation programs? Listen for free by clicking here.
(Supplements to the article "Used Equipment Remarketing Edition" on page 28.)
Vermeer Unveils the Next Big Leap in Baling Technology
- Vermeer’s Josh Vrieze gives Farm Equipment readers a full description of the features of the company’s new self-propelled round hay baler.
- Mark Core explains the unique approach to R&D that resulted in the development of Vermeer’s new ZR5 self-propelled baler.
(Supplements to the article "Vermeer Unveils the Next Big Leap in Baling Technology" on page 80.)