Ace Pumps with Integrated PWM Control Valves are designed for use on any closed-center hydraulic system. The pump and valve combination provides quick rate changes for constant and variable rate applications. No bypass circuit is needed to route excess flow back to the tank, thus preventing excessive heat and foaming caused by large bypass flows. The pumps run only as fast as necessary, minimizing horsepower requirements as well as wear and tear on the pump and other system components.
Pump features include:
- 12 volt proportional valve with Deutsch DT04-2P connector
- compatibility with most PWM controllers
- proportional manual override for emergency situations or troubleshooting
- integrated pressure relief valve to eliminate the possibility of overspeeding while improving control curve linearity
- anodized valve block for corrosion prevention
For more information, please visit www.AcePumps.com.