A gas-powered side-by-side, Bad Boy Off Road's Stampede XTR features four spacious, forward-facing seats and best-in-class 30 cubic feet of storage space.
- German-engineered, precision-tuned, 846cc liquid-cooled, 80 horsepower engine packed with 59 foot-pound of torque.
- electronic fuel injection
- selectable all-wheel-drive extended cab that keeps tools and gear dry and easy to reach
- Fast-N-Latch System that utilizes specially designed connection points in the bed to securely haul a variety of accessories while maximizing bed space
- 11.25 inches of ground clearance
- high-quality springs, performance shocks and four-wheel double A-Arm suspension with 9.5 inches of travel in the front and 10.5 inches in the rear
- front and rear sway bars that keep all wheels on the ground when cornering for increased traction and handling
- 10 square foot opening in both the front and back
- 40 inch unobstructed view out of the front
- 5.25 x 3.25 inch LCD display
For more information, please visit www.Textron.com.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment