WEDA Dealer Institute Offers Dealers Management Course
WEDA’s Dealer Institute developed a comprehensive dealer management course that transforms your leaders to deliver:
- Increased wholegood inventory turns/reduce used inventories
- Improved aftermarket absorption rates
- Increased departmental efficiencies with process redesign, aligned with employee accountability
- More effective employee management and retention
- Innovative techniques to grow market share
Registration: Register online or call 800.762.8616 and ask for the Dealer Management Course. Multi-registration value pricing is available.
DEALER INSTITUTE’S DEALER MANAGEMENT COURSE
- Who: Existing/future GMs, Sons/Daughters, Minor Stockholders, Department Managers being groomed to run a location/dealership, existing dealer principals interested in excelling to the next level
- What: Understand how to better collaboratively manage and develop all departments within a dealership: processes, financials and people. A series of six 2-day module courses presented every other month during the year.
- When: March 14-15, 2017 (module 1 of 6)
- Where: Denver, Colo.
Only 25 registrations are allowed. First come, first served.
Curriculum & FAQs: Learn more
Dealerships of all brands and sizes from North America will attend, providing peer-to-peer learning and networking opportunities.
Module 1: Leadership & Management Principles
Module 2: Dealership Financial Principles
Module 3: Service Management Principles
Module 4: Parts Management Principles
Module 5: Wholegood Management Principles
Module 6: Dealership Brand Marketing