This page lists material that supplements the April/May 2016 of Farm Equipment.
Find out how dealerships are finding success in Shortline Machinery.
- Find out why Eric Woodford left a successful farming and custom baling operation to start a shortline dealership
- See how Faber's Farm Equipment is growing and planning for the future as a shortline machinery dealer
- Ritchie Implement is meeting customer demands with a diverse product lineup
- Since opening for business 20 years ago, Ag Plus Mechanical has grown from a one man shop, focused strictly on non OEM repairs to a dealership that sells 8 lines of shortline machinery with 30 employees
- Find a description of FieldSmart, the agronomic division formed by Western Sales
- The importance of putting agronomists in the cab at startup & delivery
- Watch a webinar on bridging the precision gap and integrating agronomic services for profits
(Supplements to the article "Full-Time Dealer Agronomists: Western Sales’ ‘Eureka’ Moment" on Page 31.)
Bob Clements Webinar
This informative webinar explains how to build a high performance service department.
(Supplements to the article "Building Customer Loyalty Through Quality Service, Not Low Prices" on Page 41.)