Dalton Ag's DLQHD Delta Series Liquid Fertilizer Applicator is designed for areas requiring row width flexibility and less compaction. Equipped with industry-leading ground clearance for later side-dress applications and heavy-duty construction, it takes on even the most challenging of soils. Standard 46 inch duals reduce compaction and rutting.
• Dual 46 inch row crop wheels and tires
• Working width up to 60 feet
• Powered by tractor hydraulic system
• VRT-ready for precision farming applications
• Narrow, 1,500 gallon, steel-reinforced poly tank.
• Greaseless wing pivot points for longer life
• Best-in-class 56 inch ground clearance for later applications
• Adjustable heavy-duty axle for custom row spacing
• On-board hand-wash station with 5 gallon reservoir
• DOT compliant full-width rear lights standard
• State-of-the-art powder coat paint available in blue, red, green and black
• 24-month frame warranty
For more information please check out www.DaltonAg.com.
Follow the Numbers — Using ROI to Sell More than Iron