MOORESVILLE, Ind. — ET Works, parent company of the Apache Sprayer brand, started its 20th model year at the Annual Apache Dealership Meeting, June 21-22. The event, which was held at company headquarters in Mooresville, Indiana, recognized individual dealer and dealership awards, showcased updates to current sprayer models and highlighted future innovations. Dealers also participated in information breakout sessions and workshops during the two-day event.
“We have built a great company in only 20 years, while competing against the oldest brands in the industry, which is a great testament to the strength of our products,” said Matt Hays, Chief Executive Officer of ET Works. “We have so much momentum thanks to our employees, dealers and vendors that we anticipate even bigger gains over the next 20 years.”
The award categories and key recipients from the 2016 Apache Sprayer Annual Dealership Meeting included:
- Dealer of the Year — Southern Application Management (Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee)
- Top First Year Dealer — Cropper Motors (Central Saskatchewan)
- Salesman of the Year — Jason Pavlu, Simpson Farm Enterprises (Colorado, Kansas)
- Top First Year Salesman — Jerry Fischer. Midwest Application (Iowa)
- Top Market Share Dealer — Ohio Valley Ag (Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee)
- Top Market Share Growth Dealer — Southern Application Management (Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee)
About ET Works
ET Works is the largest manufacturer of self-propelled mechanical drive sprayers in the world. Headquartered in Mooresville, Indiana, the company distributes throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia and C.I.S.
Learn more about ET Works and Apache sprayers at www.etsprayers.com.