Wil-Rich introduces the new SoilPro 513 double disc ripper. It's designed to perform primary surface tillage and break up subsoil compaction in a single pass, leaving a uniform surface for spring seedbed preparation.
"The SoilPro does an excellent job of primary surface tillage and fracturing subsoil compaction while sizing and mixing residue throughout the entire working depth of the disc blades," says Jim Balstad, Wil-Rich sales manager. "It will operate in a wide range of soil conditions and is designed to perform in the tough residue of today's high-yielding crops."
The SoilPro is available in cutting widths from 12 ft. 6 in. to 26 ft. The ripper features 28 in. disc blades, walking tandems with large 385/65R x 22.50 wheels, tires on 8 bolt hubs and 2 ranks of ripper shanks on 24 in. or 30 in. spacing.
Other features include:
- 15 in. disc spacing offset rank to rank, for 7.5 in. cutting width
- 0-8 in. disc blade working depth
- Up to 14 in. ripper shank working depth
- Level lift hitch with level lift tongue
- 3,500 lb. spring reset ripper shanks
- Selection of optional rear finish attachments
For more information, send an e-mail email@example.com