EVANSVILLE, Ind. — Brillion Farm Equipment, a division of Accuride Corporation, introduced its Wing Float Pulverizer at the Wisconsin Farm Technology Days in River Falls, Wisconsin.
“In 1895, we introduced the first Pulverizer to the industry. And, while we have made many technological improvements since that time, the Wing Float Pulverizer incorporates patent pending technology that is unlike anything in the market today,” said Gary Wallander, Product Support Coordinator for Brillion Farm Equipment.
“This is truly a revolutionary product that will greatly benefit farmers. As the name implies, the wings of the Wing Float Pulverizer independently float allowing them to follow the ground’s contours, resulting in an even firmer and finer seedbed.”
The advanced technology of the Wing Float Pulverizer:
• Eliminates crusting
• Improves water intake
• Enhances seed to soil contact
• Pushes down stones
• Flattens and pins corn stalks to soil surface
• Can be used both pre and post plant
• New model series: WFPD
• Working widths from 22’ to 36’
• 20” notched ductile iron wheels
• 8” pipe axle assemblies eliminate center bearings
• 1 ½” sealed bearings used throughout
• Single circuit hydraulic system for lift and fold
• Integral transport lock
• 11 1/2” road clearance in transport
• Telescoping tongue (on models 28’ and up) with two way hitch
• Single turnbuckle leveling
• Contour following wing float
• Optional scraper kits available
Brillion Farm Equipment, a division of Accuride Corporation, manufactures a full line of tillage, seedbed preparation and seeding equipment made for today’s top producers. Brillion equipment is designed to be durable, long-lasting and productive in a wide range of environments. For more information, visit Brillion Farm Equipment’s website at http://www.brillionfarmeq.com.