For years, pulse width modulated (PWM) control systems were limited to self-propelled sprayers. Now, the same technology can be implemented easily on pull-type sprayers and fertilizer applicators, thanks to four new pump models with integrated PWM control valves from Ace Pump Corp.
The new lineup of Ace pumps with integrated PWM control valves are designed for use on any closed-center hydraulic system. The pump and valve combination provides quick rate changes for constant and variable rate applications. No bypass circuit is needed to route excess flow back to the tank, thus preventing excessive heat and foaming caused by large bypass flows. And the pumps run only as fast as necessary, minimizing horsepower requirements as well as wear and tear on the pump and other system components.
The new pumps include the following features:
• A 12-volt proportional valve with industry standard Deutsch DT04-2P connector
• Compatibility with most PWM controllers
• Proportional manual override for emergency situations or troubleshooting
• Integrated pressure relief valve to eliminate the possibility of overspeeding while improving control curve linearity
• An anodized valve block for corrosion prevention
Please visit www.acepumps.com for more details and a list of available models.
Profiles in Ag Equipment
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment