Now is the time to expand your dealership reach and win customer satisfaction!
This “When and Why to Hire a Full-Time Agronomist” eGuide shares how you can most efficiently incorporate agronomy into your dealership and what to consider when hiring a full-time agronomist, and it’s FREE!
Dear Farm Equipment Dealer,
Customer satisfaction and loyalty comes from a well-rounded dealership that takes into consideration every element to purchasing a new piece of equipment. Whether that be a specific brand, function or price, a dealer has to have the customer’s best interest at the forefront and be aware of the many questions that may arise with new equipment.
Agronomic services take the customer from the shop to the field, determining and answering the many questions that may come once the farmer puts that machine in the field. An agronomist can develop the necessary prescriptions to use based on the products, taking the purchasing process from start to finish.
Rather than face the difficulties of independent agronomists that may not have the dealerships best interests at heart, dealers must look at what benefits can come from hiring a full-time agronomist.
To help make you aware of the benefits of agronomic services in your dealership, we’ve compiled tangible takeaways from an expert in the industry into an eGuide download – and we’ve made it absolutely FREE to get it into the hands of as many dealers as possible in a time when every potential sale counts.
Download When and Why to Hire a Full-Time Agronomist now, and start the ball rolling on dealership expansion with detailed advice on agronomic services, compiled by the most trusted name in farm equipment.
This eGuide includes advice from an expert in the farm equipment industry, who first incorporated agronomic services into his dealer group back in 2010. The 8-page eGuide includes results from a research project conducted on a 1,200 acres test farm, detailing just how agronomic services can benefit a customer and dealership. It’s the kind of eGuide you and your team will turn to again and again as you work to expand your dealership and improve customer satisfaction. Keep it handy as a primer as you look to grow your precision farming department.
Get this eGuide for Free with a Free Account!
When and Why to Hire a Full-Time Agronomist is a comprehensive, foundational guide to understanding how to build agronomic services through a full-time agronomist at your dealership. It is simple, straightforward and actionable. In fact, this eGuide is designed to help you …
- Understand what is needed to build agronomic services in your dealership.
- Discover what types of customer needs you can satisfy through an agronomist and agronomic services.
- Determine the value that agronomy can play in your equipment and overall sales.
- Build the right team with the knowledge and confidence to sell such services.
Of course, we know you’re very busy. But we both know the risks of not paying attention to customers’ needs. Offering agronomic services at your dealership will lead to stronger relationships with more satisfied customers. Consider this:
- The agronomic decisions you make are reflected and delivered in the equipment you sell.
- Agronomic services allow for stronger relationships with the customers through consistent guidance and contact.
- Agronomic decision-making involves a plethora of factors and having an expert supporting customers lessens the difficulties of managing many different variables.
- With agronomic services, dealerships can move away from transactional business and towards a 24/7 support system that delivers profitability.
We know time is money. But if you did nothing more than scan the 8-pages of tangible takeaways in this FREE eGuide, you’d be significantly ahead.
Farm Equipment is dedicated entirely to helping dealers understand the trends, data and analysis impacting the farm equipment market. Editors make it their job to know the score, and to help progressive dealers improve their operations. Did you know …
4 reasons to start with variable-rate application
It is important to determine what element of agronomic services you want to first incorporate into your dealership. Devin Dubois and his dealership began with variable-rate application development because of the benefits it can immediately contribute to your overall success with agronomy.
- Variable-rate application can be done throughout the year and into the offseason, expanding your potential profit and dispersing your agronomist’s workload.
- Your customers’ efficiency and effectiveness in a field will improve over time with more information.
- A single agronomist is capable of covering many acres when assessing and developing prescriptions because of availability in the offseason.
- Variable-rate application correlates well with equipment purchases. Agronomists work with other employees to build digital files and program equipment to see results on their agronomic prescriptions.
To understand how to incorporate variable-rate application and other agronomic services into your business, Read our FREE eGuide, When and Why to Hire a Full-Time Agronomist.
Takeaways from an innovator in agronomy
This eGuide includes tangible suggestions — and expert analysis — from a professional in the farm equipment industry. Devin Dubois, vice president of Integrated Solutions, Western Sales in Rosetown, Sask., spoke at the January 2016 Precision Farming Dealer Summit on bringing 6 full-time agronomists into his 6-store John Deere dealership. His expertise on incorporating agronomy dates back to 2010 when Dubois and his company incorporated “FieldSmart,” their trademark precision ag services into their dealerships as well as two other dealer groups in Alberta and Manitoba.
That’s the kind of actionable information you get throughout this FREE eGuide – all of the data presented in clear, straightforward language with easy-to-follow suggestions.
But you also get more than just helpful tips; you’ll gain insight into farmers’ thought processes when utilizing services and how an agronomist can address conversations relating a particular piece of equipment on the field. You’ll get answers to these vital areas:
- What to look for when hiring a full-time agronomist
- What kind of agronomic services should you implement first
- When is the best time to begin your agronomic services
- How do you determine profitability from your agronomic services
For every question you and your team consider, you’ll find a way to increase your profitability, while better assisting your customer to make sound decisions in the process.
Read this free eGuide right now to learn how to make this important topic a #1 directive for your team this year.
Takeaways to market agronomic services to customers
In addition to wealth of information this in-depth eGuide delivers, it also provides actionable takeaways that you and your team can use today:
- Customers do not like being told they’re doing something wrong, but rather they would prefer knowing how they can improve on what they are doing.
- Your dealer reputation depends an agronomist with enough professional experience. Your dealership name is tied to the advice given by your agronomist.
These are just some of the takeaways you’ll find by downloading this free eGuide and reviewing it your cup of morning coffee.
Here’s a few more...
- Understand that you may not see immediate results. A new agronomist will need time to develop a relationship with their client base before profits can be calculated.
- The Western Ag Research Project found that agronomic advice does produce tangible results in grid sampling, EC mapping and understanding a customer’s soil.
And that’s just the start of it. Put some of the findings in this eGuide through the lens of your company and situation and you’ll be energized by the possibilities.
By now I’m sure you see the value of this carefully-prepared eGuide and what turning in to this knowledge can do for your business. No one who wants their company to be a leader should overlook it! And because you’ve taken the time to read this, you’re clearly a person who values how to protect, and grow, the stake you’ve already claimed in the farm equipment business.
That means you’re exactly the kind of person we hope to reach with When and Why to Hire a Full-Time Agronomist. The kind of “in-the-know” person your team expects out of a leader.
If you’re a manager today, you know how valuable eGuides like this are to calibrate and validate current thinking. If you’re still developing as an equipment marketer, you’re eager for the foundation and new ideas to increase your success. Either way, what better way to move forward than with this comprehensive, authoritative – FREE – eGuide?
Do you want to build a loyal customer base through well-rounded service?
Are you prepared to enter agronomy with the right tools for success?
Do you know how to sell agronomic services to a hesitant customer?
Then download this free eGuide right now, and get started. The minute you do, you start the momentum toward greater sales.
Get this eGuide for Free with a Free Account!
Yours for a better dealership business,
Dave Kanicki, Executive Editor
Dave is the Executive Editor of Farm Equipment, and the Editor/Publisher of Ag Equipment Intelligence and related properties.
PS: Why are agronomists considered team players within your dealership? They are capable of doing much more than just tasks related specifically to agronomy. Find out what by downloading When and Why to Hire a Full-Time Agronomist right now.
PSS: There are four key considerations to make when entering into agronomic services. Learn more about them and put you and your team on the path towards better service by reading this free eGuide now.
What new insights did you gain? What jumped out at you? Share your observations.