Here's a list of the most popular items we've published at Farm-Equipment.com from the month of August.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in August:
- Dealers ‘Grade’ Their Equipment Suppliers
- Machinery Pete: Who Are the Buyers of Today’s Used Equipment?
- How Old is the U.S. Fleet of Farm Tractors?
- On The Record: Layoffs Help Keep Deere Operating Profits Up
- July 2016 U.S. Tractor & Combine Sales Analysis
- Case IH Reveals New Tagline, New Focus and a New Autonomous Concept Vehicle
- On The Record: Two Sides to Every Story — The Right to Repair Argument
- Deere to Lay Off 115 in Waterloo, Iowa, 30 in Davenport
- Deere's 3QF16 Equipment Sales Fall 14%; Ag Sales Down 11%
- Western Equipment Acquiring Ray Lee Equipment
Are you subscribed to receive the Farm Equipment eWatch e-newsletter or our daily email updates? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Farm Equipment magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.